This website is an online service owned and operated by House of Tickets Pty Ltd (ABN 88 617 380 104).
You may use this Site and the information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree that you will not hack into the Site nor employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use the Site for any unauthorised purposes. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site.
The information displayed within this Site (including HTML Scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of House of Tickets. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the Site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of House of Tickets.
ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets are sold by House of Tickets as agents for the Promoter “Seller” responsible for the applicable event. ALL CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE “SELLER” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOUSE OF TICKETS HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
- No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. House of Tickets may retain any fee it has charged.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
- Allow suitable time for delivery of tickets. You will be given a choice of delivery method on completion of your ticket sale.
- GST is applicable to all goods and services provided. All prices in this site are Inclusive of GST.